Production and Social Media Manager
Fully remote, full-time role
About the role
We are looking for a highly organised creative-minded team player to join the Kelebek Media team.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the CEO and assisting her in all matters to do with the development and production management of the projects, along with the day to day running of the Company.
- Management of Animation budgets and cashflows, providing cost and progress reports as required, creating and managing schedules, contracts and call sheets.
- Undertaking research and development for the Company’s projects.
Alongside these duties, we are looking for someone who can also manage the social media for our globally successful Isadora Moon brand.
- Be responsible for the social media strategy, and growth of the social media channels.
- Produce and distribute content across digital platforms
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling and community management of the social accounts.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- We are looking for someone with previous experience in an organisational role
- A genuine passion for Children’s animation.
- You will have good knowledge and understanding of Photoshop, and the wider Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will have experience and understanding of the animation production process.
- Experience using Social Media channels such as Instagram
- Experience creating digital content for a young audience
- Creatively minded with excellent written communication skills
- Be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
Please send CVs to email@example.com