ISADORA MOON COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully before entering the competition. Entering the competition constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. WHO CAN ENTER
1.1. The competition is open to worldwide entries from or on behalf of children under the age of 12.
1.2. The competition is closed to employees of Kelebek Media and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
1.3. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the competition, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
1.4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. DATES OF COMPETITION
2.1. The competition opens on Friday 2nd April 2021 and closes on Friday 9th April 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
2.2. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1. To enter the competition entrants need to like the competition post, follow the @isadoramoon Instagram account and comment ‘done’ on the competition post.
4. HOW WILL THE WINNER BE SELECTED AND ANNOUNCED
4.1. 10 winners will be picked at random from all entrants. The winners will be contacted by DM on Instagram within 14 days of the closing date.
4.2. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
5. DETAILS OF THE PRIZE
5.1. The prize will be limited edition Isadora Moon Charm Bracelet for the winner.
5.2. The prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged for cash, goods or services.
5.3. Please allow 28 days (from the date of contact) for delivery of the prize.
6. DATA PROTECTION
6.1. You consent to your social media handles being disclosed on @isadoramoon digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the competition
6.2. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with UK data regulations and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
6.3. By entering the competition, you agree that Kelebek Media may contact you in relation to the competition.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social network.
8. KELEBEK MEDIA do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Kelebek Media and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
9.1. any postponement or cancellation of the competition;
9.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
9.3. any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Kelebek Media’s reasonable control.
10. Kelebek Media does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility, problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10.1. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed, or not received entries or winner notifications.
11. Kelebek Media shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
12. You agree to indemnify Kelebek Media against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Kelebek Media.
13. We reserve the right to change the competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.